The Warehouse Support is responsible for providing support for all warehouse functions including the coordination and repair of plant forklift equipment and reviewing invoices and purchase orders.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Responsible for adhering to all Good Manufacturing Practices GMP rules.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards relating to area housekeeping.
- Creates purchase order requisitions based on vendor invoices and/or work orders.
- Purchases supplies and equipment needed for the department with appropriate approvals.
- Creates, revises and distributes reports requested by the department.
- Revises and distributes trailer inventory reports.
- Coordinates with plant maintenance or designated vendor for warehouse facility repairs.
- Collects and files repair costs associates with the Logistics department.
- Reviews and files plant forklift checklists and coordinates repairs with designated vendors based on safety related issues.
- Maintains warehouse costs within the budgetary goal.
- Performs inventory counts as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all Safety rules and procedures.
- Responsible for working effectively with the FG Warehouse Leaders and other team members.
- Has the authority to place product on hold.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent, plus sound administrative skills and experience.
- Strong customer service experience and/or training.
- Strong inter-personal and team building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to read and understand basic procedure and similar manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Proficient with computer applications.
- Good organization skills.
- Why should you apply?
You May Be Eligible For
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM