**Must apply at www.menoldinc.com/careers to be considered
To provide painting and drywall support on various residential and commercial reconstruction and restoration projects. This position will be responsible for drywalling, preparing walls and surfaces for painting, painting the surface with attention to detail, and completing other duties as assigned, all while embracing a “can-do” spirit and upholding the “Menold Way.”
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note that the duties and responsibilities required for this job are listed below, other duties may be assigned.
- Paints surface areas according to instructions with various painting tools.
- Caulks, putties, cements, and plasters holes and cracks, as needed
- Prepares wall and surfaces for painting
- Assists in keeping worksites clean and safe
- Provides superior customer service and protects each job site by using protective covering on surfaces and floors
- Communicates clearly with Project Managers and Superintendents about project status and changes
- Maintains proper project documentation
- Available to be on call and respond to emergency situations when required
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required
- 5+ years of drywall experience, preferred
- 5+ years of painting experienced, preferred
Menold Construction and Restoration is a member of Restoration Affiliates, a national network of independent, full-service disaster restoration companies. When natural disasters strike in the United States, Menold employees may have the opportunity to travel to impacted location and provide restoration relief.