Full-Stack Developer (H-1B Friendly Employer)
Full-Stack Developer (H-1B Friendly Employer)
Since being founded in 2014, meShare has been focused on creating an open cloud platform to help more businesses participate in the IoT movement and to provide better IoT solutions that fit users' needs. To realize this, we've built our own data center and have partnered with IoT Solution Providers to transform the way their customers interact with their devices. Millions of users use applications built on the meShare platform to keep their homes and businesses safe, connect with family and friends, and share and remember special moments. Currently, our focus is on creating the next generation of products and services as it will accelerate the aggressive growth phase we are in.
Why join meShare?
- We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the fastest-growing industry!
- The ability to make an immediate impact on millions of IoT users with global exposure!
- The opportunity to join a passionate team that genuinely cares about each other!
- Competitive base salary and lots of room to grow professionally
- A generous vacation policy, company-paid health, dental and vision plan, and stellar retirement plan!
The product team builds, maintains, and improves all of meShare innovative products. As the product team
- We are biased towards action - Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk-taking
- We ship - We are huge fans of build/iterate/learn with a weekly cadence
- Team-centric - We collaborate closely with our clients, every business stakeholder & team (such as business development, marketing, customer support, etc.).
- Driven by Initiative - We applaud initiative. Provide the freedom to take initiative, being autonomous & self-driven. We do not believe in micromanagement.
- We have strong customer focus - Most importantly we make products for our clients and their customers. So we are guided by their needs
As the full-stack engineer, you will be working on all of meShare’s products including Resource Management & Data Analytics Tool, Developer Center, Web applications, and our Client’s mobile & web applications. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing meShare’s next generation of products. You will work with other members of the product tech team to create tools and enterprise applications that will enable IoT companies to launch, manage and scale IoT solutions. If you are looking for new captivating challenges on a daily basis, eager to grow and make an impact on meShare’s next generation of products, this is the place for you.
- Job Responsibilities
- Design, develop & maintain web applications and service portals
- Collaborate with the design team to evaluate technical feasibility and define features
- Ensure performance and quality of the applications
- Work on bug fixing and constantly improving application’s performance
- Promote improvements in programming practices to improve code quality and organization
- Technical Skills
- 2+ years of Java, PHP, or Node.JS, familiarity with Java Spring, PHP Yii frameworks, Koa2.js are preferred.
- Experience building and using REST services.
- Experience using unit testing methodologies is required.
- Experience using MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience using GitLab or GitHub.
- Familiar with the mainstream WEB mobile application framework, can quickly and efficiently restore the design effect, and keep the display effect of each platform function consistent;
- Familiar with browsers on various mobile platforms have the ability to solve browser compatibility issues, and be able to propose interactive design and layout suggestions;
- Familiar with interaction design, have considerable understanding and practical;
- Experience of user experience knowledge such as usability and accessibility
- Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer-related majors
- 2+ years of experience in Full Stack development experience
- Soft Skill Requirement
- Self-starter, Driven, and able to work independently and proactively
- Strong communication skills; be able to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team environment
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
- Be able to work flexible hours occasionally including evenings for meeting with teams in different time zones
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail
- Excellent in problem-solving
- Strong interest in IoT and smart home technologies