Since being founded in 2014, meShare has been focused on creating an open cloud platform to help more businesses participate in the IoT movement and to provide better IoT solutions that fit users' needs. To realize this, we've built our own data center and have partnered with IoT Solution Providers to transform the way their customers interact with their devices. Millions of users use applications built on the meShare platform to keep their homes and businesses safe, connect with family and friends, and share and remember special moments. Currently, our focus is on creating the next generation of products and services as it will accelerate the aggressive growth phase we are in.
Why join meShare?
- We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the fastest-growing industry!
- The ability to make an immediate impact on millions of IoT users with global exposure!
- The opportunity to join a passionate team that genuinely cares about each other!
- Competitive base salary and lots of room to grow professionally
- A generous vacation policy, company-paid health, dental and vision plan, and stellar retirement plan!
The product team builds, maintains, and improves all of meShare innovative products. As the product team
- We are biased towards action - Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk-taking
- We ship - We are huge fans of build/iterate/learn with a weekly cadence
- Team-centric - We collaborate closely with our clients, every business stakeholder & team (such as business development, marketing, customer support, etc.).
- Driven by Initiative - We applaud initiative. Provide the freedom to take initiative, being autonomous & self-driven. We do not believe in micromanagement.
- We have strong customer focus - Most importantly we make products for our clients and their customers. So we are guided by their needs
As the product designer, you will be working on all of meShare’s products including Resource Management & Data Analytics Tool, Developer Center, Web applications, and our Client’s mobile & web applications. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing meShare’s next generation of products, their information architecture, and the interactions between the products. You will also be the primary advocate for both user needs and business requirements while designing in a complex ecosystem of enterprise applications. If you are looking for new captivating challenges on a daily basis, eager to grow and make an impact on meShare’s next generation of products, this is the place for you.
- Manage all design aspects of a project from brainstorming through implementation
- Identify new product improvement opportunities through competitor and user research
- Work with product owners & designers to turn high-level abstract ideas into user flows & wireframes
- Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Set design requirements based on iterating ideas with internal teams
- Work with engineering and testing to ensure the products meet the design requirements
- Advocate for the business objectives and user’s needs at every step of the process
- Collaborate with product & engineering throughout the product dev process - from brainstorming, user flows & wireframes to implementation, testing, and deployment
Technical Skills Requirements
- Familiar with market and user research
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions
- Capable of rapid prototyping using a design tool or on paper
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Rich experience/portfolio of applications, products, or projects that showcase strong thinking process, solving design problems, and working in complex spaces
- Familiar with design principles and end to end product development process
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- 2+ years experience in a role as a product designer, interaction designer, or information architect
Soft Skill Requirement
- Self starter, driven, and able to work independently and proactively
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule
- Able to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team environment
- Be able to work flexible hours occasionally including evenings for meeting with teams in different time zones
- Strong interest in IoT and smart home technologies