RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY:
1. Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
2. Initiate action for food safety issues.
3. Leads associates to help ensure efficient bottle and container production.
4. Ensures products are in accordance with customer specified requirements.
5. Ensures the Plant's Quality Policy, Operational Procedures and high production standards are maintained at all times. Ensures products are in accordance with customer specifications.Works with quality representatives to resolve quality issues.
6. Ensures team members practice safe work habits, and follows and enforces all safety rules and policies.
7. Trains, coaches, and counsels team members. Resolves associate issues and concerns.
8. Works with maintenance and engineering representatives as needed to resolve machinery and equipment problems.
9. Monitors productivity, quality, downtime, and scrap trends. Reports on production performance. Initiates improvements.
10. Adjusts line staffing levels as needed.
11. Leads regular associate communication meetings.
12. Coordinates product changeovers.
13. Follows and enforces all company rules and policies.
14. Has the authority to place product on hold, make process changes and shut machines down.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Bachelor's degree in Industrial Technology, or equivalent in experience.
2. Supervisory experience and/or other leadership experience and skills.
3. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
4. Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
5. Familiarity with computer applications.
Why should you apply?
You may be eligible for:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM