SERVPRO of Champaign/Urbana is seeking a Restoration Manager. The Restoration Manager should be comfortable working hard in challenging situations, have excellent communication skills, and able to multi-task.
Why Should You Work Here?
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance available
- Simple IRA Investment Plan
- Training and certifications available
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Full-Time hours available
- Overtime eligible
- Opportunities for advancement
- Manage the customer experience and overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide priority response to potential customers.
- Develop scope of work for projects and review estimates.
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate.
- Schedule crews and resources to provide service on active projects.
- Coordinate and oversee the production of services with crews and subcontractors.
- Document and/or review job file to support the services provided.
- Maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage production expenses.
- Manage equipment and materials (assets).
- Follow and oversee safe work practices and adherence to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- High school diploma/GED
- Intermediate math skills
- Effective written and oral communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects