Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Don’t miss your chance to join our Urbana Franchise as a Restoration Technician. We make a difference each and every day. As we help make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Are you comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoy meeting new people, have excellent communication skills, and can multi-task? If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, you will thrive in this work environment.
Why Should You Work Here?
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance available
- Continued training and certifications available
- Simple IRA Investment Plan
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Full-Time hours available
- Overtime eligible
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per team leader directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with team leader and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown.
- Organize equipment within the warehouse
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
Apply here: https://servpro-mcguire-enterprises-llc.careerplug.com/jobs/1369427/apps/new