SERVPRO of Champaign/Urbana is seeking a Restoration Technician. The Restoration Technician should be comfortable working hard in challenging situations, have excellent communication skills, and able to multi-task.
Why Should You Work Here?
• Competitive wages
• Health, vision, dental, and life insurance available
• Simple IRA Investment Plan
• Training and certifications available
• Friendly and supportive work environment
• Full-Time hours available
• Overtime eligible
• Opportunities for advancement
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
• Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
• Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per team leader directions.
• Ensure clear two-way communication with team leader and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
• Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown.
• Effective oral communication
• Basic math skills
• Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
• High school diploma/GED
• IICRC certifications preferred
• Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
• Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Exposure to chemicals
• Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
• Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
• Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
• Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects