Chamber ambassadors perform an extremely vital role for the organization. They are responsible for welcoming new members and following up with them frequently to ensure their needs are being met. Ambassadors also educate new members about the Chamber and help them with introductions at our events.
If you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please contact Megan Wenstrand at (217) 359-1791 or MeganW@champaigncounty.org.
- To make new members feel welcomed into the Chamber
- To educate new members on Chamber activities
- To act as a mentor and promote engagement with the Chamber and the community
- Must be a Chamber member for at least one year
- Have workplace flexibility to allow participation at Chamber events and calls to new members
- Agree to annually participate in 20 Chamber events including ribbon cuttings, breakfasts, coffees, and business after hours
- Agree to attend quarterly meetings to discuss Ambassador activities and ideas for new member engagement and recruitment
- Attend new member meetings with the Director of Member Relations
- Reach out to new members as identified in the contact schedule provided by the Chamber
- Invite new members to attend events and introduce them to other members
- Attend Business After Hour receptions and reach out to new, regular, and potential members